Careers at Gorham House
Interested in joining the Gorham House team? We look forward to working with you!
Gorham House is a great place to work. Join us, enjoy rewarding work that is appreciated by our residents, family members, your peers, and colleagues. While you’re at it, have some fun too!
Other benefits of working at Gorham House available to you:
- Competitive salary
- Wages available next day with Payactiv
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekend differential
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) program with generous employer match
- Referral bonus
- Various EE incentives
- Health insurance with company paid HRA benefit
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account
- Direct deposit
- Accrued earned time for ALL employees – holiday, personal, vacation, sick time
It takes a village and a dedicated team of professionals to execute a warm, homelike atmosphere while supporting the needs within our community at large and their individual neighborhoods.
We are fortunate at GH that we have a great deal of longevity within our committed staff. Their dedication and commitment to our community and our residents reflects in the quality of our service each day. Our culture embraces our employees with opportunities for career growth, continued education and advancement.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys a friendly and rewarding work environment with the opportunity for professional growth, apply today. You will be happy you did.